Subscribe in a reader VARIOUS ARTICLES: I

Thursday 18 May 2017

I

Who is this ‘I’? Or a more pertinent question should be who is the owner of ‘I’? The very obvious answer to this question should be “I am the owner of I”. But let us examine it a bit more closely. Is the ‘I’ we think of is the controller of function of our kidney? Or liver, heart, blood flow in our arteries and veins? Well not the conscious I. We are not owner or controller of the I that controls every movement of our bodies. Now how much different is our mind from our liver? The mind is nothing but a function of our brain. And the brain is just another organ like kidbney but much more complex. This mind or brain is just some chemical reactions and electrical impulses of brain which we do not control. Therefore we are not owners of our conscious mind or the so called I also. Our minds which are nothing but series of thoughts are not controlled by our ‘I’. The source of thoughts is that I which controls our kidneys and livers and so on.  Who is that ‘guy’...the real ‘I’? Atheists would call it nature. Others would call it God; source of all ‘I’ s. And that I or the essence is everywhere. I mean are we not just bunches of atoms (or more fundamental particles if you like) examining other or the same atoms. Which or who is the Examiner within these atoms? And examining Whom?

No comments:

Post a Comment